Sat 11th Oct - Sun 12th Oct, 2003
Annual dinner, St Georges Hotel, Llandudno
The KMC Annual Dinner for 2003 will be held on Saturday 11th October at the St. George's Hotel in Llandudno. The hotel is located on the Promenade & we will be in the Wedgewood Suite for both Dinner, Drinking & Dancing. The Dinner will be of a similar format to previous years with club & guest speakers, raffle & disco with our own club DJ's. The bar will be open until 1am (which is an extension to the opening hours).
Celebrations will start in the bar at 6:45pm with the meal at 7:30pm. You will be able to order wine for your meal before the dinner starts.
- Home-made Chicken Liver Parfait enhanced with Port served with a Cumberland Sauce & Melba Toast
- Fillets of Locally Smoked Trout served on a Green Salad with a Piquant Plum Sauce
- Button Mushrooms in a Rich Stilton Sauce capped with a Puff Pastry Lid
- Prime Roast Beef served in a rich red Wine & Mushroom Sauce or Traditional Yorkshire Pudding & Roasting Gravy
- Roast Leg of Welsh Lamb, lightly studded with Garlic & Rosemary, served with a Leek & Fresh herb stuffing & Roasting Gravy
- Leek & Wild-Mushroom Potato Bake topped with a Herb Crust served on a sweet Oyster-Mushroom Sauce
All main courses served with a selection of Market Fresh Vegetables & Potato Dishes
- Creme Brulee with an Orange & Drambuie Glaze
- Trio of Chocolate Terrine with a bitter Orange Sauce
- Bramley Apple & Raspberry Pie served with a Vanilla Custard
The cost of this years Dinner will be £18, cheques should be made payable to the "KMC" and bookings should be made through Sue Brooke, Heather Brooke or David Lygate. We will require your bookings by Friday the 3rd of October, so that we can confirm numbers with the hotel.
The St. George have reduced the room rate for members to £35 per person for a twin room (B&B) & £45 for single occupancy (B&B). The Hotel phone number is 01492 877544, it is recommended to phone during the day, as evening staff may not quote this rate.
There are also many alternative places to stay in the surrounding area. Here is a selection from the 2 star range e.g. circa £17/p/n upwards for 2 star. These are from the Llandudno Tourism web site or contact Llandudno tourist information office on: Llandudno, 1/2 Chapel St, Telephone 01492 876413.
This is a very small selection of what is available:
All Seasons Hotel Hill Terrace, Llandudno LL30 2LS
Telephone 01492 876277 Fax 01492 876277
B&B Min £23.00 B&B Max £30.00 WTB Grading 2 Hotel
Alvastrada 24 Caroline Road, Llandudno LL30 2TY
Telephone 01492 876966
B&B Min £15.00 B&B Max £16.00 WTB Grading 2 Guest House
Annan Hotel 1 Abbey Road, Llandudno LL30 2EA
Telephone 01492 877159 Fax 01492 875675
B&B Min £24.00 B&B Max £25.00 WTB Grading 2 Hotel
Beach Cove 8 Church Walks, LLlandudno L30 2HD
Telephone 01492 879638 Fax 01492 860552
B&B Min £17.00 B&B Max £24.00 WTB Grading 2 Guest House