Sat 14th Jul - Sun 15th Jul, 2007

Meet Cancelled


Due to a decision to go a week early in the direction of Bregaglia with Wavey, I will be unable to run my meet on 14th and 15th July, so it is cancelled unless anyone wishes to take it or swap: I could do a later meet instead. My greatest apologies, Trish



Trish Cranston








Copyright © 2013 Karabiner Mountaineering Club

Karabiner Mountaineering Club