Wed 25th Nov, 2020
Virtual Meet: KMC Countdown 2.0
KMC Countdown 2.0: 8pm on Zoom
Can you make words with letters? Can you do sums with numbers? Well, join us tonight for a classic game of words AND numbers! Tonight is the moment to show off your core skills, play with friends, and have a laugh. The game will start at 8.15 so don't be late! Four rounds of words and numbers await, and if we're really stuck I'll throw in a conundrum or two.
How to get the Zoom link:
Members: You will receive an email with the link from KMC secretary.
Prospectives: Fill out the form here (if you haven't already): https://www.karabiner.org/contacts/joining.php and then drop us a quick email to let us know you'd like to join us: email@example.com
General Zoom Security & Info
If you're worried about security, these are some tips:
- Make sure your computer or devices is running the latest version of the operating system and is up to date
- Make sure your firewall is active and is up to date
- Attend the meeting via a web browser
- If using the Zoom app, make sure the software is up to date and you are using the latest version
- It will be a requirement for you to register on Zoom before you log in, make sure you allow enough time before the meeting to do this
- The host will be able to control the muting and unmuting of your microphone. You will also have control of this - if you are not speaking please be considerate and mute yourself
- If you choose to share your webcam, be aware of what is in the background
Different meets require varying levels of experience and fitness. Please speak to the meet organiser before the meet if you are concerned about any issues with regard to the meet or your ability to participate in the activities proposed. Contact details can be found on the Contact Us page.
If you are considering coming along to a club meet, please read the following:
"I accept that mountaineering, climbing and walking are activities with a risk of personal injury or death. I am aware of and shall accept these risks and wish to participate in these activities voluntarily and shall be responsible for my own actions and involvement."