Wed 11th Nov, 2020
Virtual Meet: Post Summer Catch-up
Post Summer Catch up: 8pm on Zoom
As winter is nearly upon us, and we are locked down yet again, I would like to invite you all to catch up on Zoom this Wednesday. There was a time this summer where we were able to get out and enjoy the outdoors, and I hope that everyone will come and share some of there summer adventures. I would love to hear what everyone has been up to, and if you have any pictures I would love to see them to. We can also chat about next year and the adventures you have planned. I would also love to hear your thoughts on the KMC meets calendar too, because its your meets calendar really, and I only want fill it with the meets you want to go to!
Anyway, I hope you will all consider joining the meet. It's a chance to reflect on the postive parts of 2020, and to make plans and look forward to 2021. Thanks everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon.
How to get the Zoom link:
Members: You will receive an email with the link from KMC secretary.
Prospectives: Fill out the form here (if you haven't already): https://www.karabiner.org/contacts/joining.php and then drop us a quick email to let us know you'd like to join us: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Zoom Security & Info
If you're worried about security, these are some tips:
- Make sure your computer or devices is running the latest version of the operating system and is up to date
- Make sure your firewall is active and is up to date
- Attend the meeting via a web browser
- If using the Zoom app, make sure the software is up to date and you are using the latest version
- It will be a requirement for you to register on Zoom before you log in, make sure you allow enough time before the meeting to do this
- The host will be able to control the muting and unmuting of your microphone. You will also have control of this - if you are not speaking please be considerate and mute yourself
- If you choose to share your webcam, be aware of what is in the background
Due to Covid restrictions many meets have been cancelled and remaining meets are members only. Please check back after the restrictions are lifted.